Monday, February 25, 2008

FW: Laser Quest

Please see message below. The correct date is March 8th at 9:30 for the Laser Quest. Mike is asking each Den Leader to send one email with final numbers for the event. You are welcomed to copy me or contact me if you have any questions.


From: mike fatigate [mailto:mandv@cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:42 PM
Subject: Laser Quest

Attention: All

The event for Laser Quest is on March the 8th; the Cubs will begin the Quest for knowledge at 9:40 a.m. and will be done around 11:40 a.m. Please e-mail me the total number of Cubs that will be participating from your Den no later then Friday. Please forgive me for giving the wrong information at the Blue and Gold today, when I called Laser Quest they had confirmed the wrong group and date. I have talked to the manager and everything has been straightened out.

Thank you,

Mike Fatigate

mandv@cox.net


No comments:

Post a Comment