Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wood Badge Departure Prayer Request

As most are aware Wood Badge Training starts this weekend.

Some Council and District Trainers left yesterday to get the weekend ready for the attendees, including me.

This will be a life changing experience.

I am fortunate to have two (2) Wood Badge in the midst, Larry Dalphy and Craig Johnson.

I look forward to their mentorship and many others over the next few months in completing my ticket.

I am asking everyone to keep my family in prayer during this absence and for me as I embark on this journey.

I look forward to returning with significant, measurable, appropriate, realistic and timely tasks that will help us as a Pack, District, Council and Community Organization.

So until I return – thank you all for words and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment